В эфире:  -= Тихо =-  чарты

Bad Boy наш малыш Джей

Jay Kay
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.
Автор Сообщение

Stiles

Благодарности: 16/80
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 10, 2006 4:12 pm Ответить с цитатой
читайте тут: http://www.businessweb.com.ua/~fhm/interview/article.phtml?i_id=10&numid=6

vanish

Благодарности: 28/8
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 10, 2006 6:47 pm Ответить с цитатой
бред сивой кобылы от первой до последней буквыSmile))
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger

Stiles

Благодарности: 16/80
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 10, 2006 7:15 pm Ответить с цитатой
vanish писал(а):
бред сивой кобылы от первой до последней буквыSmile))

Может и так Wink

Bavaretzzz
Admin

Благодарности: 1366/646
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 10, 2006 10:16 pm Ответить с цитатой
Не бред, вот оригинал FHM:

Цитата:
Interviewed by Dominic Smith

First published in FHM UK, February 2002

You’ve got a fleet of ridiculously expensive sports cars. Do you ever forget what you own?

No, there are about 10 serious ones; the Aston Martin, a Ferrari 360 Spider, a Ferrari 550 Maranello, two Merc Pullmans, a very old turbo-charged BMW, a Ferrari GTO, Mercedes SL, Bentley S1 Continental… about nine or ten serious ones. My favourite is the Mercedes 1963 300 SL Roadster which is a lovely car. My annual insurance bill is about ten grand.

How many times have you been done for speeding?

I’ve had three separate bans for speeding. But I should count myself lucky; I’ve clocked up 175 on a public road. If I’d been caught doing that it would likely have been a prison sentence.

Which car is best for some in-car loving?

I’ve done a bit of loving in all of them. It’s got to be the Mercedes 600 Portman because it’s a proper 21-foot stretch limousine; there’s four fucking great seats, a partition from the driver, a bar and the rest of it. There’s been some loving in the back of that.

What’s the chauffeur doing while you’re going at it in the back?

While I’m going at it in the back? Fucking FHM, I love it. Well, Steve the driver is my mate. It’s rock’n’roll isn’t it? I’m not into all this pop idol clean living thing. So I’ll wind down the black electric division and the driver can’t see a thing.

Do you ever drive around with your big fluffy hat sticking out the sun roof?

No. That would be absurd. My hats aren’t that big anymore; I’ve slimmed them down.

You live in a mansion in 72 acres of land. What ludicrously extravagant creations have you considered building in the grounds?

I considered building a rally track, but you’d never get me off it. We discussed it and it could be a goer but it has to blend into the environment. But it’s not the right time now. Most of the money I’ve spent on this house has gone into the studio, because no studio means no music means no living.

Do you run naked through the grounds?

I have had the occasional dash, yes. It was quite a liberating experience. And why not? It’s my yard I can do what the fuck I like in it. I’ve had several naked romps out there; the pool has seen some action. I don’t really worry about photographers because they’d have to be on my land and journalists know what happens to them if I catch them here. They get hurt.

And have any unsuspecting scribblers learnt the hard way?

Yeah two of them turned up on a Sunday morning, parked in my parking space and started looking through the windows. I said, “You fucking wait there, you cunts.” So me and the two alsatians ran out and I smacked them both in the gob and kicked in every panel down the side of their car.

You’ve claimed your dogs are trained to attack tabloid journalists. Do you have a special attack command?

No, they’ll do it naturally. They have police dog training every Thursday. If somebody’s hiding out there at night they’ll find them. That’s what they’re there for. They’re for security because I don’t want to live behind barbed wire.

You’re a green-fingered old devil with a huge vegetable patch. What’s the biggest carrot you’ve ever grown?

I don’t know. Where’d you get these questions? I love ‘em. You can go and have a look if you like; if you find a big one you can take it back to the office. No, I’ve never grown a huge carrot. Do I enter the local fairs? Do I fuck! But actually when Jamie Oliver was here he said they were the best carrots he’d ever tasted.

The cockney pastry-maker visited your mansion to cook for your mates. Did you ever feel like twatting him?

No, he’s a nice lad. We all know he’s done 769 Sainsbury’s adverts and I did talk to him about it. I said, “You know people are getting a bit fed up with those adverts?” But he’s getting paid for it and these people are just jealous because they haven’t got it.

What’s been the wildest rock star party you’ve had here?

We had a mad one here with an air balloon, tents and a marquee. There was all sorts going on; someone was putting acid in the vodka jelly and people were off their trollies. There was general nakedness; people having sex in the pool and getting pushed in the moat. I’ve had sex in my pool but not at a party. When one is the host one doesn’t have sex in the pool.

Talking of sex, are you back with Denise van Outen?

No. I saw her last night and we get on fine. It may happen or it may not, you never know. She wants to call it on but I’m a bit more wary. I just can’t deal with the grief and the attention around it. It means me being cast back into all that celebrity shite. It pissed me off, people congratulating me on my engagement and then writing I was out with some blonde. Scum.

You think Denise lets on to the papers?

I do wonder about her management, it seems like I only have to breathe and something’s in the paper. We’re from different schools; I’m from the school of don’t talk to journalists and she’s from the school of do talk to them.

Did Denise use your relationship to boost her flagging career?

We did have a couple of têtê-à-têtês about that. It did appear that way, particularly when we split. There would be interviews all about me and they’d be rounded off by “and Denise will be appearing in...” I’m not that sort of person; you’ll never see me in Hello! or OK! magazine. I don’t want to be part of that horrible Met Bar Darren Day circuit. Pricks all of them.

Are you making the most of being single?

I’ve had some fun, yeah. You only live once, man. I don’t go for it like some people do because they look tacky, and the big groupie action days are gone. When we were 22 and 23 it was every night.

Were there hundreds?

I would say that, yeah. I’m not Mr Loverlover man but it’s got noughts on the end of it that’s for sure.

This month there’s a feature on shagging like a rock star. Any tales to add?

I remember one girl in Finland. I’d been in the hotel foyer a few seconds and she said, “Hello, can I come upstairs with you?” And it was blow-jobs away – beautiful! There was another girl in Germany who literally just pushed me in a toilet and started to chat on the mike... jiggle the balls... bash the bishop... spank the monkey for me.

You must have done a few threesomes on the road.

Yeah, I’ve had a couple. You don’t mean spit roasts do you? They’re not really my cup of tea. But two birds? Yeah, I think quite a few members of the band have had some of those. I’ve done it twice and it’s quite interesting, definitely not overrated.

Did you feel your performance was up to the required standard?

Yeah, I was happy with my performance. I performed better for an audience.

And finally, apparently you weren’t very happy that FHM’s reviewer gave your album a poor review – have you trained the dogs to attack him?

No, but he probably just didn’t like me. He was probably jealous that I fuck more birds than him and drive faster cars – tell him he’s a cunt.

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение

pSycho

Благодарности: 166/202
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 10, 2006 10:43 pm Ответить с цитатой
да пусть трахается, нам-то что?

рита

Благодарности: 51/141
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 6:09 am Ответить с цитатой
2ваниш
а че бред-то... какие вопросы - такие и ответы...Все очень гармонично.

зы: а Касмик Гёл он вообще для машинки написал Razz Laughing
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail

vanish

Благодарности: 28/8
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 9:17 am Ответить с цитатой
просто есть мнение, что как человек тонкой душевной организации джейкей послал бы корреспондента с вопросами про hats,cars &denise van outen ну вы сами понимаете куда...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger

аня коржик

Благодарности: 143/288
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 11:26 am Ответить с цитатой
Как же надоели эти интервью ниочем... Confused

рита

Благодарности: 51/141
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 12:37 pm Ответить с цитатой
как ты себе представляешь интервью "О чем-то" ???
обычное такое интервью...пабликрелейшн...оба покормили друг друга...джей дал газетке заработать...газетка в очередной раз напомнила подростакам о существовании Джейсона Кея...на носу ГрэйтсХит...надо на слуху/виду быть. так что все счастливы Wink
кроме 140 фанов-эстетов в россии)))

Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 1:24 pm Ответить с цитатой
да это старое вроде интервью, разве нет?
по-моему я его давно читала уже...
А насчт того, что Джей должен был послать-так может ему журналист понравился, может он с косячком в руке пришёл как с белым флагомSmile))

Bavaretzzz
Admin

Благодарности: 1366/646
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 4:00 pm Ответить с цитатой
А по-моему вполне правдоподобно.

Цитата:
He was probably jealous that I fuck more birds than him and drive faster cars – tell him he’s a cunt.

Вполне в духе старика Джея Very Happy
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение

Philtr

Благодарности: 196/411
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 13, 2006 10:39 am Ответить с цитатой
vanish писал(а):
просто есть мнение, что как человек тонкой душевной организации джейкей послал бы корреспондента с вопросами про hats,cars &denise van outen ну вы сами понимаете куда...

думается мне, что как человек с такой душевной организацией он бы сказал ему всё, что тот хотел услышать вне зависимости от того - правда это или нет... я бы, как человек с такой организацией Mr. Green так и сделал... Cool

SOYKA

Благодарности: 3/7
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 07, 2006 8:02 pm Ответить с цитатой
Эта личность опускается всё ниже и ниже в моих глазах...
Глупые проделки, драки, пьянство, после последних синглов можно сказать прям "халтура у станка"))
я впринципе никогда особо не фанатировала как некоторые "ОЙ !!! Джей - лапочка - зайчик !"...но сейчас как-то одно разочарование Confused

ещё стиль его полугламурный не радует, хотя это уже оффтоп Wink

аня коржик

Благодарности: 143/288
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 07, 2006 10:54 pm Ответить с цитатой
SOYKA писал(а):
Эта личность опускается всё ниже и ниже в моих глазах...
Глупые проделки, драки, пьянство, после последних синглов можно сказать прям "халтура у станка"))
я впринципе никогда особо не фанатировала как некоторые "ОЙ !!! Джей - лапочка - зайчик !"...но сейчас как-то одно разочарование Confused

ещё стиль его полугламурный не радует, хотя это уже оффтоп Wink

Да уж.типичнай гламурный падонак(с) Laughing

Gen_jazz

Благодарности: 1/12
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 18, 2007 10:51 am Ответить с цитатой
А какой гадостью увлекается благородный Джей...какие сигареты курит...?
какие напитки предпочитает...?
есть какая-нибудь инфа... Rolling Eyes

Страница 1 из 3
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.
Часовой пояс: GMT + 3

Перейти: