Сейчас в эфире
В эфире:  Nick Jonas – Sexual (FLCL)  чарты

JAMIROQUAI IN TBILISI (10-th Tbilisi jazz Festival)

Новости
Автор Сообщение

SALOME

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 29, 2006 11:42 pm Ответить с цитатой
The 'space cowboy' opened the 10-th Coca-Cola Jazz Festival on June 22
All I want to say - THE CONCERT WAS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope that they will be back sometime
not only this concert was perfect but all festival it was magic "Seven Days In Sunny June"
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение

n.IKA

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 30, 2006 8:36 pm Ответить с цитатой
It was absolutly crazy!!!!!!
Great performance!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU JAMIROQUAI!!!!!!!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

n.IKA

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 01, 2006 6:37 pm Ответить с цитатой
JAY KAY: `May be I will find a Georgian wife`.

`Unbelievable but it is a fact that JAMIROQUAI and JAY KAY are here in Tbilisi` this is how the press briefing hosting the British band Jamiroquai kicking off the 10th Tbilisi International Jazz Festival started.

GT provides whole press conference script.

JAY KAY: It’s great to be here. You know I have never been in Georgia before, the hospitality has been fantastic for us already and we are just looking forward to give a good show for you.

Q: Your last album has political coloring, what can you say about that?

JAY KAY: yes to an extend, one of the tracts that is called "World that he wants" is directed to Gorge Bush, I am not the biggest fan of him, I just feel that Rumsfeld and Bush have a kind of political history that goes back rather way to Nixon from 70s and that is very underhand, I think songs are a good vehicle to say something political if you want to say.

Q: What is your impression on Georgian women?

JAY KAY: Very nice (laughing)

Q: As far as we know you are a big football fan, what is your impression on the world cup?

JAY KAY: I wish we could beat in Sweden, they lost in a last five minute, but I am really lucky, I’ve got two teams, my father is Portuguese and my mother is English so …

Q: what does it mean for you to be in a new country?

JAY KAY: We go around the world so much. We must have gone around in most places of the world even two or three times, for example we performed in Paris twenty five times and sometimes we get tired. People have seen you before. But to come in a new country, it is thrilling, nobody has seen you before, everybody is exited, we get exited, because it is a brand new experience for all of us, I love it, I think it is fantastic.

Q: Have you heard about Georgia before and did you have a chance to listen to the Georgian music?

JAY KAY: I have a Georgian friend at home in England and every time I see him he says, wait, eat Georgia food and see Georgian hospitality and you’ll like it and last night we had a chance to taste Georgian cuisine, we listened to some band that was amazing, the singing was incredible.

Q: You have so many hats; do you know that one of them is designed by Georgian designer Nini K?

JAY KAY: No I did not know that, I have got too many hats, 75 or 80 of them; I need to get rid of some, give some of them for charity.

Q: What do you do when you have spare time?

JAY KAY: I actually like to be in the mountains; I have got a small house in Scotland. I like walking out with my two German shepherd dogs, I have heard about Georgian shepherd, and I am training in a helicopter ride.

Q: What music is interesting for you?

JAY KAY: I do like the old 70s’ music but I can not say names, I do not particularly find much interesting [music] at MTV…….

Q: Could you speak about your future tours?

JAY KAY: This year we probably do America, Japan, Hungary, Belgrade, Sarajevo….

Q: Do you know any word in Georgian?

JAY KAY: I’m afraid I don’t.

Q: Every audience is different so what do you expect from Georgian one?

JAY KAY: It is really important for us that the audience got creasy.

Q: You had a hard life before you got popular, what kept you up?

JAY KAY: As a teenager I hit a bad patch, my mam died, then I turned out in the street and I really had nowhere to live, had no money. But what I really wanted to do is to sing, my mam was a singer, and put lot of efforts and was focused on getting a record deal that could work and I am really lucky.

Q: Do you have a girlfriend right now?

JAY KAY: Good question, I have not got a girlfriend at a moment, it is quite difficult, I had a relationship with a very famous television presenter and it was really unbearable. The attention from the press all the time either on me or to her made difficult the private life, you know, may be I will find a Georgian wife. She could prepare nice food.

Q: will you come back to Georgia?

JAY KAY: I think so, absolutely. It is really great to be here.

http://www.geotimes.ge/index.php?m=home&newsid=580

рита

Благодарности: 51/141
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июл 04, 2006 1:49 pm Ответить с цитатой
ттатычё?!?! Shocked
а перевести? Confused
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail

Jazzer

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июл 18, 2006 9:34 am Ответить с цитатой
рита, да нафик нуна? и так видно, что всем хорошо и все прутся! и Джамики уже хотят вернуться в грузию! Laughing
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора

Gulteritta

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 24, 2008 6:44 pm Ответить с цитатой
я была тогда совсем маленькой и их не знала а мы живем совсем рядом с грузией.папа долго мегня \уговаривал поехать но я не хотела и боялась.а папа рассердилося и ло сих пор надо мной смеется когда я хочу попасть на их клоцерт.он их ваще очень любит...(jamiroquai!)

tarasta

Благодарности: 492/454
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 19, 2008 9:58 pm Ответить с цитатой
Gulteritta писал(а):
я была тогда совсем маленькой и их не знала а мы живем совсем рядом с грузией.папа долго мегня \уговаривал поехать но я не хотела и боялась.а папа рассердилося и ло сих пор надо мной смеется когда я хочу попасть на их клоцерт.он их ваще очень любит...(jamiroquai!)

Applause
можно в Юмор перенести?)))))))))

Страница 1 из 1
Часовой пояс: GMT + 3

Перейти: