Сейчас в эфире
В эфире:  Linkin Park – Want It (Dub) ([censored])       Led Zeppelin – How Many More Times (Supersonic90)  чарты

Концерт jamiroquai 20 сентября Варшава, ищу попутчиков!

Concerto
Автор Сообщение

glebches

Благодарности: 0/1
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 18, 2014 4:32 pm Ответить с цитатой
Кто едет ребят? Особенно с Москвы..
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail

da boogie

Благодарности: 669/715
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 18, 2014 8:15 pm Ответить с цитатой
Куб уже там Surprised
отсюда вряд ли кто поедет,тут в Москве то не все ходят Surprised

da boogie

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 23, 2014 9:20 pm Ответить с цитатой
говорят всего 5 треков отыграли
Cosmic Girl
Alright
Runaway
Love Foolosophy
Deeper Underground

какие то проблемы возникли Confused

Gothic_Brother

Благодарности: 250/112
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 24, 2014 8:38 am Ответить с цитатой
Говорят, "отличный" концерт был. Laughing
Организаторы на славу постарались.

Отзыв с Джамиротока.

Цитата:
Verva Street or Verva S**t?
..everything started in a great mood. When i was in Warzaw, it seemed to have a great event: a lot of people, stands, cars, great mood about the car show. Apparently.

On saturday, all the Warzaw stadium was so armored: no way to come in. At the beginning of the afternoon i listened to some family sounds with (finally!!) a family voice!!.. Jay was soundckecking with the band, and from outside the venue, it was so gourgeous!.. Great mood, great feelings, great vibrations. About ten songs, so i thought: "if the set will be split in three sections, it means we'll have three 30-mins shows" and it sounded great..

After a long waiting, at 6pm finally they opened the gates. At 7pm, the carshow started. For more than an hour, no trace of "jamiroquai" or "jk" in the looooooooong talking at the microphone. They screamed (!!) only in polish language and without any english translate (and they bully said: "it's an international event", no guy there able to speak English).

Some stupid cars, without any parameter of, rounded around a track. Where was the "Incredible show"?..

Epic fail during the show: a slow Mini tried to jump but it crashed. So they at Verva did started the Jamiro's show without any presentation. Then the audience noticed Jay and the guys just because the music (too many distance from the venue). Just 2 songs, "Cosmic Girl" and "Alright". Then, stop.

Ok, i thought. Probably Verva changed the plan because the fail (but they didn't forecast any problem???), the next stage will be better.

Another long hour, without any surprise, more stupid cars around a track and they started to repeat more and more "redbull". Ok. Ok.

Finally, they introduce the band. But people started to go to toilet, to eat something, to go smoking outside, without any feelings with the band.

Then, after meeting jay's eyes, i started to dance and i was so happy because the guys were played in a great mood. Jay was wonderful!! Very Happy

But.

Just 2 songs. With people thinking to piss, to eat, to smoke.

And the end of that 2nd set was terrible, something as "stop, we can't play anymore" (not more than 10 mins).

and again, stupid cars, stupid overexcited drivers, just words and an horrible soundtrack of the event.

But the better was just coming. The GREAT SHOW, the Main event, "the competition that only the toughest drivers will survive – The Destruction Race!".. Fu*k them! they crashed both the cars before entering in the venue, then no "destruction time".

The unqualified host of the show went away, without say anything about the problem. So, people started to leave their places, thinking there was anymore.

Without any introduction, with a empty stadium, the band was on the stage. I can't descride their faces. Playing with no people (and feeling the same as stopgap) i think it's the perfect form of humiliation for the band. A terrible version of Deeper Underground said "the end" for a shi*ty organization. Then (in order: Jay -with a black face-, Derrick, Paul, Matt and Sola) went away like the wind on the backstage.

Terrible. A nightmare.

Never again at Verva.

Видимо, даже сама группа слабо себе представляла, как всё будет на самом деле.

da boogie

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 24, 2014 12:39 pm Ответить с цитатой
Интересно,если бы Фил был бы там,но только параллельно была бы формула-1,что он выбрал ? Laughing

Philtr

Благодарности: 196/411
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 28, 2014 10:04 pm Ответить с цитатой
da boogie писал(а):
Интересно,если бы Фил был бы там,но только параллельно была бы формула-1,что он выбрал ? Laughing

Ясен пень - формулу! Laughing

Это отлаженное супершоу, а тут была клоунада да и только судя по всему (но может там русские диверсанты всё испортили как в Посполитой нередко бывает?)

А группу жалко - не заслужили подставы. Sad

Страница 1 из 1
Часовой пояс: GMT + 3

Перейти: