Сейчас в эфире
В эфире:  Cookin' On 3 Burners – This Girl ([censored])       John Travolta – You're The One That I Want (Supersonic90)  чарты

Season Greetings from Jay and Paul

Новости
Автор Сообщение

Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 25, 2005 6:02 pm Ответить с цитатой
Новогоднее письмо от Джея:
Цитата:
The Official Jamiroquai website at Jamiroquai.com has posted the following seasonal message from Jay Kay:

What a year 2005 has been for us all in the Jamiroquai camp. As you are probably aware, we have just returned home after touring Europe, North America, Japan and Australia. We've been out on the road for six months and have had a fantastic time. We really appreciate the feedback and support we have been receiving both during and after the gigs - hopefully those of you who made it to a gig enjoyed yourselves too.

It's been exciting for us releasing the new album and hope that you have managed to buy a copy or two to sneak in someone's stocking this festive season! Let's make this Christmas "Dynamite"!

We're all now back in the UK to spend this holiday season with family and friends, which will allow us to recharge our batteries before we head back on the road next year. We hope to see you all at one of our gigs in 2006.

Thank you so much for all the support you've given us over the past year, it really means a lot to all of us in the band. I have been saying it at all the gigs, but without you fans we couldn't carry on doing what we love - making the best music we can.

Have a very Merry Christmas and here's wishing you all a peaceful 2006.

Jay

Funkin.com

И поздравления от Пола:
Цитата:
Happy Christmas and seasons greetings to all the Jamiroquai fans around the world.

I loved playing with the band this year. We had fantastic audiences everywhere we went and hope to see you again next year.
On a personal note I really appreciate all the compliments and positivity from many of you, as it really helped me settle in.

I wish everyone a happy, healthy and successful new year.

Lots of Love and Happiness

x Paul

Jamirotalk

Думаю, нужды переводить нетSmile Самое хорошее, что Джей обещает продолжение тура в 2006 году!Smile

Kamilla

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 25, 2005 9:57 pm Ответить с цитатой
здорово)))хорошие новости к НГ...будем надеятся Россию не объедут)
может стоит скинуться и подарить Джею на ДР путёвку в Россию?)))ну так....с экскурсиями всякими)
Very Happy Пепе,спасибо за темку...) Wink
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение

Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 26, 2005 12:23 am Ответить с цитатой
А мы-экскурсоводы бумSmile

BENDER_kazansky

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 26, 2005 10:14 am Ответить с цитатой
Mery Clizmas tovarischi!

Страница 1 из 1
Часовой пояс: GMT + 3

Перейти: